Conveyancing solicitors in Walsall
Get peace of mind, with fixed price quotes and second chance guarantee
Complete your move up to two months faster than most other law firms
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot, trusted by thousands of people every year
Conveyancing in Walsall
Located in the heart of the West Midlands, Walsall is a historical market town known for its rich mix of heritage and contemporary culture. With its affordably priced properties and proximity to bustling cities like Birmingham, it represents a sought-after location for homeownership, thus making conveyancing an essential service here. Conveyancing in Walsall can be an intricate process, which requires professional support to ensure a smooth property transaction from start to finish.
Why Choose Juno for Conveyance
Juno offers unique advantages to its clients making the conveyancing process straightforward, efficient and a lot faster than the national average. Below are the key reasons why our conveyancing services are the best choice for you:
- Simpler, Clearer and Faster Conveyancing: We can complete your conveyancing 8 weeks faster than the national 20-week average.
- Online Dashboard and Updates: Track your case progress and reply to queries on our mobile-friendly dashboard. Get weekly email updates about your case.
- Superior Customer Support: With our friendly phone support, get immediate answers to your queries. We answer 95% of phone calls the first time around.
- Transparent Pricing: We offer instant quotes and promise no hidden charges. You get guaranteed legal services at upfront prices.
- Highly Rated Service: Our excellent customer service ratings on TrustPilot (4.8/5) speak for themselves.
- Digital Convenience: All processes like ID checks and contract e-signatures are accomplished online, adding to ease and efficiency.
- No Risk, High Reward: With our Second Chance Guarantee on purchases and ‘no completion no fee’ on sales, we safeguard your investments.
Benefits of Using an Online Firm Vs a Local Conveyancer
Going digital with Juno has its significant advantages as compared to using a local conveyancer in Walsall. First, our nationwide expertise means you benefit from a breadth and depth of knowledge. This is made possible as we are approved by all major UK lenders and operate across the country focusing on residential transactions in England and Wales.
Our online platform allows you to complete the sale or purchase of a house from the comfort of your own space, without the need for physical visits. The online dashboard provides a central location where you can easily track progress, reply to questions and even perform tasks such as ID checks and e-signatures.
Our operations are not just limited to the internet. They extend to the phone, offering comprehensive and friendly phone support in addition to digital services. With Juno, you get a mix of tech-savvy conveniences and the reassurance of speaking to someone when you need to, making us a superior choice over traditional local conveyancing firms.
So why not join the thousands that trust Juno each year? Let our team of experienced property lawyers and tech experts, who built GOV.UK and The Guardian websites, handle your conveyancing needs. Our excellent service standards are guaranteed by the CLC (Council for Licensed Conveyancers), giving you the confidence in the high-quality service we offer.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the conveyancing process work for buying a property?
The conveyancing process for buying a property with Juno includes the following steps:
- Sign-Up: Start by signing up with our online platform.
- Mortgage and Funding: Make sure you have the necessary funds available, including any mortgage approvals.
- Search Reports: Our team will order, review and report on searches for you.
- Contract Pack: The seller’s lawyer will send us a draft contract, the Land Registry records for the property, and a pack of information provided by the seller.
- Survey: We recommend all our clients get a property survey, in addition to any mortgage valuation.
- Enquiries: Our team will ask the seller’s lawyer to clarify and/or fix any legal issues with the property.
- Report: We prepare a comprehensive report on our findings.
- Exchange: Exchange of contracts makes the transaction legally binding.
- Completion: The remaining balance is paid, and the keys are handed over to you.
- Registration: We register the property in your name at the Land Registry.
How does the conveyancing process work for selling a property?
Here’s a step-by-step overview of the conveyancing process for selling a property with Juno:
- Sign Up: Sign up on our online platform to get started.
- Contract Pack: We’ll draft a contract, obtain land registry records and send it across to the buyer’s lawyer.
- Property Information Forms: You provide detailed information and documents for the property you’re selling. With Juno, you can do this all online and we’ll then send this information to the buyer’s lawyer.
- Management Pack: If you’re selling a leasehold, request the management pack from your management company.
- Mortgage Statements: Provide your latest mortgage statement (if applicable).
- Enquiries: Address any inquiries from the buyer’s lawyer.
- Exchange: The contracts are exchanged, legally binding both parties.
- Completion: The remaining mortgage is paid off and ownership is transferred to the buyer.
How long does conveyancing take in Walsall?
The national average time for conveyancing is 20 weeks, but Juno usually completes it 8 weeks faster than this, averaging 12 weeks for a freehold property. Please note that leasehold properties may take a bit longer due to additional correspondences required with the managing agents. If both seller and purchaser use our services within the same transaction, we usually complete 2-3 weeks quicker.
What searches are involved in conveyancing?
The main searches conducted during conveyancing are local authority checks, environmental checks, and water & drainage searches. These searches can provide valuable information about the property and its surrounding area.
What issues should buyers consider when purchasing a home in Walsall?
When buying a home in Walsall, factors to consider include the type of property (freehold or leasehold), price, proximity to amenities and transport links, floods, and subsidence history. Conducting thorough searches and a survey will highlight any potential issues.
What documents do I need to buy a house?
When buying a house, you will need your photo ID (passport or driving licence), proof of funds (bank statement), and your mortgage offer (if applicable).
What documents do I need to sell a house in Walsall?
When selling a house, you will need your photo ID (passport or driving license), mortgage details (if applicable), and other documents such as the EPC (Energy Performance Certificate), property information forms (TA6 and TA10), and leasehold management packs, all of which Juno’s legal team can guide you through.
Do I have to physically visit your conveyancer in Walsall?
No, you don’t have to visit us. With Juno, the entire conveyancing process can be completed online, with everything from signing up to ID checks, contract e-signatures, and tracking progress happening through our mobile-friendly dashboard. This makes the conveyancing process simpler, clearer, and faster.
Is Juno approved by major UK lenders?
Yes, Juno is approved by all major UK lenders. This ensures a smooth and efficient property transaction as it reduces the possibility of complications associated with lenders.
How much does conveyancing cost in Walsall?
Use our online tool to get an instant quote for conveyancing below: