Client referral terms
Version 1.0, updated 8 February 2022
These terms apply when you share a Juno referral code.
If you’re buying, selling or remortgaging a property, you need our terms and conditions for conveyancing.
If you’re an estate agent or mortgage broker referring a client to Juno, you need our agent and broker referral terms.
Who we are
We’re Juno Property Lawyers Limited.
- Registered office: 43–51 New North Road
- Company Number: 1022 7405
- VAT Number: 243 966 087
How it works
- Client referral deals are offers we share with certain people from time to time. They’re time-limited offers, which we have the right to change at any time. (If we do change the specifics of a referral deal we’ve shared with you then we’ll try to give you as much notice as possible.)
- You can share your referral code with anyone who might need a conveyancer to work on the sale, purchase or remortgage of a residential property in England or Wales (a “transaction”).
- You can use your own referral code on a future transaction, but it can’t be retrospectively applied to any existing or past transaction.
- Depending on the referral deal we’ve invited you to share, you may be eligible for a reward when we complete a transaction for a client you’ve referred to us.
- If you are eligible for a reward you’ll only receive it on the first successful completion of a transaction by a client you’ve referred to us. For example, if you refer someone to us who’s selling a house but their buyer pulls out and the transaction doesn’t complete then you won’t be eligible for a reward. But you will get your reward if they stick with Juno and they complete their sale on a later date. If they are also buying a property at the same time, you will only get one reward – this will be for whichever case completes first.
Restrictions on use of client referral codes
- Only one referral code can be used on each transaction or set of linked transactions. Referral codes cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, and only apply to quotes requested directly from our website (www.juno.legal). We make no guarantees that we can act for you or any person you refer to us.
- You can share your referral code as many times as you like, including on social media and other online platforms, and there’s no limit on the value you can receive from successful referrals. However, we do ask that you don’t make false statements about Juno or your relationship to us, and that you don’t include your referral code in paid-for advertising.
- We reserve the right to disable your referral code or change the underlying referral deal if you do anything we’ve asked you not to do, or for any other reason.
- If someone you refer to us becomes a client of Juno, we won’t be able to share any details about their transaction with you.
- Your name and contact details may be shared with any parties necessary to send you any reward that we’ve promised to you (for example, if the reward is a voucher then we might need to share your contact details with another company to provide you with the voucher).
- Your referral code is tied directly to you. The rewards you earn from sharing it can’t be transferred to anyone else, and you’re responsible for declaring any taxable income that arises to the relevant authorities and paying any taxes owed.
English law applies to all of our client referral deals. By sharing your referral code you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.