Conveyancing solicitors in Leeds
Get peace of mind, with fixed price quotes and second chance guarantee
Complete your move up to two months faster than most other law firms
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot, trusted by thousands of people every year
Conveyancing in Leeds – The Heart of Yorkshire
As England’s fastest-growing city with a rich industrial history, Leeds has a property market that is as diverse as it is dynamic. From elegant Victorian houses in Chapel Allerton to modern city centre apartments, conveyancing in Leeds embodies the blend of tradition and innovation that characterises this vibrant city. At Juno, we bring the same level of diversity and dynamism to our online conveyancing services, making property transactions in Leeds simpler, clearer, and faster.
Why Choose Juno for Conveyancing in Leeds
- Efficiency: With a track record of completing transactions four times faster than the national average, Juno makes the long-drawn conveyancing process more efficient.
- Accessibility: Keep track of your case progress and respond to queries through our user-friendly online dashboard. You can access or request updates anytime, anywhere.
- Transparency: With Juno, expect no unpleasant surprises. Our pricing is transparent and includes guaranteed legal fees with no hidden charges.
- Second Chance Guarantee: In case your initial property purchase falls through, the money you’ve spent is credited towards another try.
- Trust and Accreditation: As a trusted brand with a high Trustpilot rating, Juno is also approved by major UK lenders and regulated by the CLC.
- Expertise: Our legal and tech team comes with a rich experience and is recognised for building renowned platforms like GOV.UK and The Guardian websites.
The Juno Advantage: Online Conveyancing vs. Traditional Local Conveyancers
Choosing an online conveyancing firm like Juno offers numerous benefits over local conveyancers. To begin with, the expertise of our lawyers spans beyond Leeds, covering all of England and Wales, thus providing better national exposure.
Online conveyancing also brings convenience to your fingertips. With Juno, you can manage your case, get regular updates, and even sign contracts using just your mobile phone. There’s no necessity to print documents or time-consuming visits to physical offices.
Our digital processes extend right from ID verification to contract e-signing. Whether you’re buying or selling a property in Leeds, Juno ensure you undergo a hassle-free transaction, with the convenience that only a digital platform can provide.
By opting for Juno, you’re choosing a service that combines the professionalism and efficiency of empowered property lawyers with the innovation of tech experts. All set against a backdrop of clear pricing, availability, and a proactive approach.
Frequently asked questions
How does the conveyancing process work for buying a property with Juno?
When buying a property with Juno, the process follows a series of steps. You will:
- Sign up with us.
- Apply for your mortgage and confirm how you will fund the purchase.
- We order and review search reports.
- We receive a Contract Pack from the seller’s lawyer which includes a draft contract, the Land Registry records for the property, and a pack of information provided by the seller.
- We recommend you get a survey done, in addition to any mortgage valuation.
- We contact the seller’s lawyer to clarify and/or fix any legal issues with the property.
- We will provide you with our report.
- We manage the exchange of contracts.
- The completion of the sale happens.
- We handle the final registration of the property in your name.
How does the conveyancing process work for selling a property with Juno?
The process of selling a property with Juno also involves a sequence of steps that include:
- Signing up with us.
- We draft a Contract Pack, get Land Registry records and send this to the buyer’s lawyer.
- You will provide detailed information and documents for the property you’re selling. This can all be done online with Juno.
- If it’s a leasehold property, you’ll need to request a Management Pack from your management company.
- You will provide Juno with your recent mortgage statements.
- Juno handles any enquiries the buyer’s solicitor might have.
- The exchange of contracts is managed.
- Completion day arrives, and the property is legally the buyers.
How long does conveyancing take in Leeds?
The national average for conveyancing is 20 weeks, but at Juno, we operate at a higher efficiency. As a result, our average is 8 weeks faster than the national average — around 12 weeks to completion on a freehold. Leaseholds may take longer as lawyers often need to correspond with a management company. If both seller and purchaser use Juno for the same transaction, this process is usually completed 2-3 weeks quicker.
What searches are involved in the conveyancing process?
Within the conveyancing process, the main searches carried out typically involve local authority checks, environmental assessments, and water and drainage enquiries.
What issues should buyers consider when purchasing a home in Leeds?
Buyers in Leeds should consider a range of issues when purchasing a home. These will naturally depend on the property and the area, but should include local development plans, flood risk, local amenities and transport links, school catchment areas, and historical building permissions and restrictions.
What documents do I need to purchase a house with Juno?
When buying a house with Juno, you’ll need the following documents:
- A valid photo ID (e.g. passport or driving licence)
- Proof of funds (usually through bank or mortgage statements)
- A formal mortgage offer
What documents do I need to sell a house with Juno?
To sell a property with Juno, you’ll need:
- A valid photo ID (e.g. passport or driving licence)
- Details of your current mortgage.
Our legal team will guide you through creating or finding the other required documents, such as the Energy Performance Certificate (EPC), property information forms (TA6 and TA10), and leasehold information if necessary.
How can I keep up-to-date with my case?
Juno offers a user-friendly online dashboard that allows you to keep track of your case progress. You can access updates at any time, from anywhere.
Does Juno offer services across the whole of Leeds?
Yes, Juno offers its full range of online conveyancing services across Leeds. No matter where in Leeds your property is located, Juno’s experienced team can handle your transaction efficiently and professionally.
Do Juno’s services extend beyond Leeds?
Yes, Juno’s service covers all of England and Wales. So whether you’re buying or selling in Leeds, or anywhere else across England and Wales, we’re here to make the process as smooth and straightforward as possible.
How much does conveyancing cost in Leeds?
Use our online tool to get an instant quote for conveyancing below: