Conveyancing solicitors in Liverpool
Get peace of mind, with fixed price quotes and second chance guarantee
Complete your move up to two months faster than most other law firms
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot, trusted by thousands of people every year
Conveyancing in Liverpool
As one of the most iconic English cities, Liverpool offers an exceptional blend of cultural history, great architecture, and vibrant community life. Whether you’re considering buying or selling property here, conveyancing is an essential procedure you’ll need to navigate. Understanding this complex legal process becomes significantly easier with Juno, a premiere online conveyancing firm specifically designed to meet the needs of all locations across England and Wales, including Liverpool.
Why Choose Juno for Your Conveyancing Needs in Liverpool?
When it comes to streamlining the conveyancing process, Juno stands out for several key reasons:
- Simpler, Clearer, Faster Conveyancing: We champion a hassle-free approach, significantly reducing the average conveyancing timeframe of 20 weeks in the UK to a swift 12-week process.
- Informative Online Dashboard: Our user-friendly online dashboard lets you monitor progress and respond to inquiries conveniently.
- Weekly Progress Updates: We provide regular, proactive updates via email, ensuring you are continually informed about your case.
- Superior Customer Support: We value your time, answering 95% of phone calls first try and promising swift callbacks for missed calls.
- Transparent Transactions: Experience no hidden fees, with guaranteed legal charges as part of our commitment to clarity and honesty.
- TrustPilot Endorsement: Our outstanding customer reviews, accompanied by a 4.8/5 score, showcase our dedication to client satisfaction.
- Innovative Second Chance Guarantee: Benefit from our exception provision that credits your money to a second attempt should your initial property purchase falls through.
Online vs. Traditional Conveyancing: Embrace the Future
Choosing an online conveyancing firm like Juno offers significant perks over traditional local conveyancers:
- National Expertise: Our seasoned legal team operates across England and Wales, bringing a wealth of national conveyancing know-how to every case.
- Digital Convenience: From ID checks to contract signatures, all processes can be executed online — no paperwork, saving you time, resources, and needless stress.
- Mobile Friendly: Stay connected to your conveyancing procedure anywhere, anytime - all from the convenience of your mobile phone.
- No In-Person Visits Required: Skip the commute and bypass physical meetings with the ability to handle all processes — including consultation with our expert teams — online.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the conveyancing process work for buying a property in Liverpool?
The process for buying a property involves multiple steps:
- Sign-Up: Register with Juno for your conveyancing requirements.
- Mortgage and Funding: Communicate your financial plans including the mortgage details.
- Search Reports: Juno orders and reviews property searches for you.
- Contract Pack: The seller’s lawyer provides us a draft contract, the Land Registry records for the property, and a seller-initiated information pack.
- Survey: Juno recommends all clients get a property survey, in addition to any mortgage valuation.
- Enquiries: We ask the seller’s lawyer to clarify any legal issues with the property.
- Report: A report summarising all the pertinent details are provided.
- Exchange: The contracts are formally exchanged.
- Completion: The ownership transfer process is finalised.
- Registration: The new ownership is registered with the relevant authorities.
How does the conveyancing process work for selling a property in Liverpool?
The conveyancing process of selling a property involves the following steps:
- Sign Up: Engage Juno for your sale conveyancing requirements.
- Contract Pack: Juno will draft a contract, obtain land registry records, and send it to the buyer’s lawyer.
- Property Information Forms: Detailed information and documents for the property you’re selling are provided. Juno lets you do this entirely online.
- Management Pack: If you’re selling a leasehold, we’ll help you request the necessary documents from your management company.
- Mortgage Statements: Current statements related to any property mortgage are required.
- Enquiries: The buyer’s lawyer may raise specific queries about your property.
- Exchange: Contracts are officially exchanged between the parties.
- Completion: The sales process completes once the funds are transferred.
How long does conveyancing take in Liverpool?
While the national average is 20 weeks, Juno reduces the average conveyancing timeframe to 12 weeks for a freehold. Leaseholds can take slightly longer due to additional correspondence needed. If a seller and purchaser both use Juno for the same transaction, we usually complete 2-3 weeks quicker.
What searches are involved in conveyancing?
The primary searches conducted during conveyancing include local authority checks, environmental assessments, and water & drainage searches.
What issues should buyers consider when purchasing a home in Liverpool?
While Liverpool offers a unique blend of history, culture, and architecture, buyers must consider factors such as local development plans, socio-economic trends, and the condition of the property. Working with a reliable conveyancing firm like Juno ensures that all local and legal considerations are thoroughly assessed before you purchase a property.
What documents do I need to buy a house?
Whether you’re in Liverpool or anywhere else in the UK, you will need your photo ID (like a passport or a driving licence), bank statements as proof of funds, and your mortgage offer.
What documents do I need to sell a house?
Required documents include your photo ID, details of your mortgage, and an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC). You’ll also need to provide property information via forms TA6 and TA10. If your property is a leasehold, additional documents (such as a leasehold management pack) may be required. Don’t worry, our Juno team will guide you with this.
How will weekly progress updates help me?
As a Juno customer, you’ll receive weekly updates on the status of your conveyancing process. Regular correspondence ensures you are always informed about progress, expectations, and next steps.
Will I need to physically visit Juno’s offices?
No. Juno is an online conveyancing firm, meaning all processes can be conducted online. From signing contracts to communicating with our experts, everything can be done wherever you are, saving you the trouble of commuting.
Can I track the progress from my mobile?
Yes. Juno’s online dashboard is mobile-friendly and designed for easy use. This feature allows you to monitor your conveyancing process anywhere, anytime.
How much does conveyancing cost in Liverpool?
Use our online tool to get an instant quote for conveyancing below: