Conveyancing solicitors in Medway
Get peace of mind, with fixed price quotes and second chance guarantee
Complete your move up to two months faster than most other law firms
Rated Excellent on Trustpilot, trusted by thousands of people every year
Conveyancing in Medway
Welcome to Juno, your reliable online conveyancing partner in Medway. Nestled along the stunning banks of the River Medway, this beautiful conurbation in South East England is a charming location to buy or sell property with comprehensive, well-structured and historical neighbourhoods that form part of Kent’s heritage. With Juno’s unique online conveyancing services, we make the process smoother and more efficient throughout Medway, from the historic maritime city of Rochester to the modern amenities in Gillingham.
Why Choose Juno Conveyancing in Medway
- Expedited Process: Our tech processes lace together with the adeptness of our proactive legal team which allows us to close cases eight weeks faster than national average.
- Transparent Pricing and Instant Quote: We provide instant quotes with no hidden costs or surprising extras.
- Online Dashboard and Proactive Updates: All your case details are available at your fingertips. We provide weekly email updates so you are constantly in the loop.
- Customer Support: Our team is easy to reach with 95% of calls answered first time. In case we missed you, we’ll immediately return your call.
- Digital Convenience: ID checks, contract e-signing and all processes are available online.
- Second Chance Guarantee and No Completion No Fee: Property purchases are covered with our second chance guarantee, while no completion no fee ensures you only pay when your property sale completes.
- Recognition: Our highly-rated services are backed by TrustPilot reviews and we are approved by all major UK lenders.
Benefits of an Online Firm vs Local Conveyancer
Choosing an online conveyancer like Juno rather than a local one brings about a myriad of benefits. With our robust national coverage and local knowledge, we provide remarkable expertise that revamps traditional conveyancing into a streamlined and effective process.
The digital convenience offered by Juno renders the need for printing documents or personal visits redundant. Instead, you can manage your property transactions right from your mobile phone. This culminates into time-efficiency and simplifies the complexities associated with conveyancing.
Moreover, our digital platform stays true to its promise of 24/7 accessibility, offering constant access to relevant documents, live case updates and direct lawyer communication, a claim that most local conveyancers hardly meet.
With the amalgamation of technology and legal expertise, Juno is designed to bring seamless and efficient conveyancing services that Redefine the norm for the bustling property market of Medway, England and Wales at large.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the conveyancing process work when buying a property in Medway?
When buying a property, the process includes these stages:
- Sign-Up: You start by signing up with Juno for our conveyancing services.
- Mortgage and Funding: Confirm that you have the necessary mortgage and funding to complete the property purchase.
- Search Reports: We order and review local authority, environmental, and water & drainage searches.
- Contract Pack: The seller’s lawyer sends us a draft contract, the Land Registry records for the property, and a pack of information provided by the seller.
- Survey: We recommend all our clients get a property survey, in addition to any mortgage valuation.
- Enquiries: We ask the seller’s lawyer to clarify and/or fix any legal issues with the property.
- Report: After concluding our investigations, we will provide a report on the property.
- Exchange: Legal completion of the property purchase begins with the exchange of contracts.
- Completion: The outstanding amount is paid off, and ownership transfers to you.
- Registration: Finally, we register you as the new owner of the property.
How does the conveyancing process work when selling a property in Medway?
For selling a property, the process is as follows:
- Sign Up: Just like with buying a property, it starts with signing up with Juno.
- Contract Pack: We’ll draft a contract, obtain land registry records and send it to the buyer’s lawyer.
- Property Information Forms: You’ll provide detailed information and documents for the property you’re selling. With Juno, you can do this all online.
- Management Pack: If the property is leasehold, you’ll request this from your management company.
- Mortgage Statements: We require recent mortgage statements.
- Enquiries: We’ll handle any enquiries from the buyer’s lawyer.
- Exchange: This signifies the contract is legally binding.
- Completion: The final step where the transaction is completed and the change of ownership is confirmed.
How long does conveyancing take in Medway?
While the national average is 20 weeks, Juno achieves a faster completion time with an average of 12 weeks for a freehold property. However, leaseholds may take longer due to the need to correspond with a management company. If both a seller and purchaser use Juno for the same transaction, we typically complete 2-3 weeks quicker.
What searches are involved in conveyancing?
The main searches conducted by Juno are local authority checks, environmental, and water & drainage searches, which provide crucial information about the property and any potential issues that might affect your enjoyment of it.
What issues should buyers consider when purchasing a home in Medway?
In Medway, potential buyers should consider factors such as flood risk due to the River Medway, the age and condition of a property – especially in historic areas like Rochester, the local amenities available in areas like Gillingham, and any development plans for the area that might impact property prices or the local environment in the future.
What documents do I need to buy a house?
You’ll need a photo ID like a passport or driving license, proof of funds which can usually be provided with bank statements, and a mortgage offer.
What documents do I need to sell a house?
When selling, you’ll need a photo ID, details of your mortgage, and Juno’s legal team will guide you through creating or finding the other required documents like EPC, property information forms TA6 and TA10, leasehold management packs etc.
Does Juno operate digitally in Medway?
Yes, Juno operates 100% digitally. From electronic ID checks and contract signing to online submissions of property information forms, Juno is equipped for an entirely online operation while providing knowledgeable, local service.
Is Juno recognised by major UK lenders in Medway?
Yes, Juno is recognised and approved by all major UK lenders and our clients in Medway benefit from our partnerships with these institutions.
What kind of support can I expect from Juno?
Juno prides itself on customer support. We strive to answer 95% of calls first time, and if we happen to miss your call, we’ll return it immediately. Along with this, you get access to a simple online dashboard for your case details, and we provide proactive weekly email updates.
How much does conveyancing cost in Medway?
Use our online tool to get an instant quote for conveyancing below: